By Robert Francis Murray, Gonzaga Class of 1953.
The Jesuit Saint Aloysius Church was built in 1859 on North Capitol Street in Washington, D.C. The lily represents the structure itself that rose up in a swampy area of the Federal City near the Capitol. This book has been referred to as a boutique book containing scholarly text recalling selections of history, reflections, commentary, personal verse and archival materials, all graced with original photographs, fine illustrations and sketches. It also recalls interesting details about the location and times of the building of Saint Aloysius Church just prior to the Civil War.
available on the Amazon Website as well.